The mother of all car seats
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-LATCH installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. And another. And another.
- Anti-rebound bar
- Weelee Travel Bag
- Drink Thingy Cup Holder – Black
- Drink Thingy Cup Holder – White
- Infant Thingy Insert
- Mat Thingy
- Fabric Cleaning + Stain Remover Kit
• Seat weight: 36 lbs
• Rear-facing capacity:
• Forward-facing capacity: 20.9 lbs
• Dimensions: 17.5 L x 17 W x 28-32.5 H
REAR FACING MODE:
Height: 25–43 in.
Weight: 14–50 lb
Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that’s 5 lb and 19 in.
FORWARD FACING MODE:
Height: 30–49 in.
Weight: 22–65 lb
Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)
The Revolutionary REACT Safety System
Reducing the Forces Transmitted to Your Forward-Facing Child in a Frontal Collision
The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf car seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive – one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety. Foonf’s REACT Safety System actively reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a frontal collision. The Foonf delivers forward-facing safety performance comparable to that of a rear-facing installation.
Safety Features That Matter
Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Built Like a Tank
Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System
Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Rigid-LATCH allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you’d swear its part of your vehicle.
foonf Safety Highlights
What sets foonf apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it’s easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
Safety Obsessed, so you can Enjoy the Ride.
Safety is the reason we’re doing this in the first place – to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features- and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE:
Modern Mobility Made Easy
Rigid-LATCH Forward Facing Installation
Ensures a simple, solid and secure forward-facing installation in your vehicle.
Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
Is easy-to-engage with three recline options makes each ride more comfortable.
Engineered for Comfort
The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
Recyclable Through Clek
When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn’t end up in a landfill.
Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
1+2 Year Warranty
We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
9-Year Car Seat Expiration
Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Foonf, year after year, after year.
Assembled in Canada
Assembled with pride in Ontario.
Free of Brominated and Chlorinated Flame Retardants, Because We’re Parents Too.
We design car seats that we use for our own kids. That’s why we became the first car seat company to remove brominated and chlorinated flame retardants from our car seats in 2014. In 2018, we introduced the world’s first convertible car seats and booster seats made without any added flame retardants, featuring ethically sourced 100% Merino wool.
Fits 3-Across in Most Vehicles.
And at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults…
Carbon (Jersey Super Fabric), Tokidoki Reef Rider (Jersey Knit Fabric), Snowberry (C-Zero Plus Fabric), Aura (C-Zero Plus Fabric), Ten Year Blue (C-Zero Plus Fabric), Thunder (Crypton Performance Fabric), Cloud (C-Zero Plus Fabric), Pitch Black (Crypton Performance Fabric), Mammoth (Merino Wool), Full Moon (Merino Wool)