Baby can enjoy whole, fresh, and balanced purees with the Fresh Baby Food Mill. Parents can easily and conveniently make homemade baby food in small batches at home, or on the go. It separates seeds and skins from the puree without a lot of cooking preparation. The Fresh Baby Food Mill is compact in size, and no batteries or electricity are needed!
- Separates seeds & skins from puree
- Compact size with built-in serving bowl
- Convenient for small batches and on the go
- No batteries or electricity needed
- 8 oz (236 mL)
- Materials: Polypropylene; Stainless steel
Clean before use and after each use. Fully disassemble all parts before washing. Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
1. Turn thumb-nut (h) clockwise to tighten. Turn handle (g) counterclockwise to unlock handle assembly and remove it from the base.
2. Turn thumb-nut (h) counterclockwise and remove from handle assembly. Remove all sections (four pieces) from center shaft (c).
3. Remove grinder bowl (b) portion of the base from the bottom cylinder (a).