- Size: 6 oz/180 ml (also available in 8.5 oz/260 ml). Come with a Slow Flow (0 – 3 m) nipple.
- Made of borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures.
- The unique shape allows the bottle to be held closer to the body therefore allowing dads to enjoy closeness with baby during a time normally reserved for breastfeeding Mums.
- Wide necked and ergonomically designed, making them easy to hold, fill, and clean.
- The unique and natural shaped nipple mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of a mothers breast – making the transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding a pleasant one.
- Anti-colic nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- This bottle can easily be converted to a sip cup, by applying the Haakaa range of interchangeable accessories.
- Compatible with Haakaa silicone breast pump.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety standards.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Clean after each use. We recommend to hand wash your bottle (although dishwasher safe) with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
- No bleach based agents.
- Caution: Check bottle and nipple condition regularly – replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.