Is the Doona+ a car seat or a stroller? Both! Doona’s innovative product is the only infant car seat with built-in wheels for an instant travel system that simplifies life for families on the go.
As a car seat first and foremost, the Doona+ complies with—and in some cases exceeds—safety standards in both the United States and Europe. Double walls provide higher side-impact protection, and the Doona’s adjustable handle can be used as an anti-rebound bar for additional stability during a crash.
Usable for babies from 4 to 35 pounds, the Doona+ comes with an infant insert that cradles your newborn in an ergonomic, near-flat position and helps regulate her body temperature with its bamboo charcoal fabric.
The Doona+ frees up space in your trunk and eliminates the need to drag both a car seat and a stroller to the airport. Unfold the wheels underneath the car seat in one simple motion once you’re ready to stroll.
- Wheels unfold underneath car seat for an instant travel system with one simple motion
- Adjustable car seat handle can serve as anti-rebound bar
- Double walls provide higher side-impact protection
- Bamboo charcoal fiber infant insert is anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic and regulates humidity and temperature
- Materials are free of PVC and BPA chemicals
- Can be used with multiple types of Doona bags (sold separately) for storage
- Stroller handlebar can be used in on-the-go mode for walking or pull-along mode when walking or sitting next to it
- LATCH base includes indicators for a safe installation
- Suitable for: 4-35 pounds, up to 32″
- Doona weight: 16.5 pounds
- Car seat base weight: 10 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Doona+ car seat/stroller
- Car seat base with LATCH
- Vehicle seat protector
- Infant insert