A basket that goes ‘bah!’, ideal for keeping little treasures. This cute sheep basket will make clean up more fun as it is perfect for storing toys. Filled with intricate hand-finished details such as tousled fringes, canvas ears, embroidered features and a face-shaped pocket at the front for keeping little knick knacks. Pair it with the matching Pink Nose Sheep rug, cushion and wall hanging for a themed decor. Suitable for kids from 3 years of age.
|Size||8" x 1' x 11"|
|Colors||Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sandstone, Sheep White|
|Collection||Pink Nose Sheep|
|Composition||100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) – Pocket: recycled cotton|
|Net Weigh||1,65 lb|
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Do not wash.
Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage