A sheep cushion ready to be hugged! This charming, decorative throw pillow is the perfect accessory for a sheep-themed kid’s room together with its matching rug, basket and wall hanging, but can also work as a stand-alone piece for a touch of fun in your decor. Complete with handmade details such as an embroidered pink nose and attached ears, the removable filler allows for the cover to be machine-washed without fuss. Suitable for kids from 3 years of age.
|Size||1' 2" x 1' 2"|
|Colors||Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sheep White|
|Collection||Pink Nose Sheep|
|Composition||Cover: 100% Wool pile on a Cotton base – Filler: 100% Polyester|
|Net Weigh||1,76 lb|
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Wash the cushion cover separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
Make sure you use a low spin cycle.
Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Do not dry clean.
Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.