The Lounge version of the Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 is one of the only infant car seats with a recline function, allowing your baby to lie flat in comfort when you’re using the car seat on your stroller.
The backrest reclines and the leg rest extends on the Primo Viaggio Lounge, creating three recline positions that are more ergonomic for your baby’s developing head and neck. For safety reasons, the Lounge car seat will not recline when used in your car.
The Lounge comes with Peg-Perego’s Nido base, which features both a load leg and anti-rebound bar that absorb energy and minimize forces in a crash. Together, the two safety features can reduce the seat’s rotation in a crash by more than 50 percent. Unique to the Lounge edition of the car seat, Kinetic pods on the sides of the seat also help to disperse forces away from the child in the event of a side-impact collision.
The Italian-made Lounge also protects your baby from the elements with an extendable, UPF 50+ pagoda hood that offers complete sun coverage. A dual-stage cushion system ensures newborns are cozy and protected for their first car ride (“primo viaggio” and many more to come).
- Backrest reclines and leg rest extends, creating three recline positions—sitting, relaxing or laying down—for your baby when the car seat is used on a stroller
- Kinetic pods move forces away from the baby in a side-impact collision
- Load leg in base includes foot with crumple technology that prevents crash energy from reaching baby
- Load leg can be used in 10 positions or folded away
- Elongated anti-rebound bar in base minimizes force and rotation in a rear collision
- Pagoda hood offers UPF 50+ sun protection and includes mesh ventilation and a zipper that keeps the hood extended
- Dual-stage cushion system made of breathable Fresco Jersey material supports a newborn’s head and neck and brings her closer to the harness
- Side impact protection adjusts into six different positions to ensure the safest fit, with no rethreading required
- Expanded Poly Styrene foam in shell and head panel protects child’s head and torso
- Can be used with all Peg-Perego strollers without adapters (except Skate and Pliko Mini) and on strollers from several other brands including Bugaboo
- Includes base with patented Right Tight System, which easily locks in place using LATCH or vehicle seat belts
- Can be installed without the base in a taxi or airplane by using innovative color-coded belt routing path and the handle as an anti-rebound bar
- Turning knob to adjust recline with indicator to help you find the most comfortable angle for your growing child
- Two-stage cushion system to support head and neck as baby grows
- Patented handle design that’s short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Manufactured in Italy
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height capacity: 32″
- Car seat with base dimensions: 31″ x 17″ x 27″
- Seat weight: 12 pounds
- Base weight: 11 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 17.25 in|
Atmosphere Grey, Onyx – Black, Agio Grey, Mon Amour, Agio Mirage Blue, City Grey, New Life, Graphic Gold, Agio Black Pearl