Tushbaby is the single carrier that supports your body, your stuff, and your kids from 0-3. So gear up carry your little ones effortlessly with carriers that look good, feel good, and store more—freeing you up to do more.
Recommended by pediatricians, chiropractors, physical therapists, orthopedists, pelvic floor therapists, and spine surgeons.
DETAILS & SPECS:
- Fits newborns to 36 months, and up to 45lbs (can also be used for breastfeeding support)
- Fits 23-44 inch waist (add up to 24 more inches with our Waistband Extender)
- Four carry positions
- Five storage pockets
- Hideable bottle holder
- Offers back & lumbar support
- Reduces back, arm & wrist strain
- Stain-resistant and machine washable
- Paci Pod & Changing Pad sold separately
- Waistband 47"L x 6"H. Seat 6"L x 7.5"W (at base/widest part)
- Weighs under 1lb
- 1 Year Warranty
There’s no question that carrying your kid can cause your body pain. The added weight with or without a carrier can put pressure on your upper body and add stress to your arms, shoulders, neck, and back.
Because it sits high and tight above your hips, Tushbaby protects those muscles, joints, and bones by supporting your back (and your baby) with its built-in lumbar support and ergonomic design. The seat evenly distributes your baby’s weight across your hips, while the waistband allows you to remain upright ache-free.
Without the usual pain and posture problems that come from carrying your baby without a Tushbaby, it’s much easier to recognize the benefits that both of you are getting.
- Keep your baby close, even on long outings.
- Support your back, neck, and shoulders day in and day out with built-in lumbar support and an ergonomic design.
- Keep one hand free for tasks while your other arm balances baby on the seat.
- Carry them until you just can’t: Tushbaby can be used for children up to 3 years of age.
- The physical contact of babywearing releases oxytocin and promotes milk production. Plus, it can help with postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Babywearing helps your baby learn and promotes physical and emotional development.
- Babies worn in carriers cry less and bond more.
- Tushbaby’s seat supports optimum hip growth and hip health by seating their legs in the “M” squat position.
Tushbaby has been endorsed by pediatricians, orthopedists, physical therapists, pelvic floor therapists, chiropractors, and even spine surgeons. Below are a few of our favorites.
Of course, if you have a medical condition or are unsure if Tushbaby is the right product for you, we recommend consulting your doctor before purchasing or using it.