While ultra-compact and lightweight at just 16.9 pounds, the UPPAbaby MINU V2 offers high-quality features seen on much larger strollers, like all-wheel suspension and compatibility with an infant car seat and bassinet.
New for the MINU V2, an updated stroller seat mirrors features found on UPPAbaby’s larger strollers, including a no-rethread harness, zip out canopy for structured shading, an adjustable calf support, and included leather bumper bar. The MINU V2 is now compatible with more accessories (sold separately), like the UPPAbaby bassinet and a new Piggyback ride-along board for a toddler.
To use the MINU V2 from birth, purchase adapters to attach an UPPAbaby Mesa infant car seat or UPPAbaby Bassinet, or purchase a multi car seat adapter that fits infant car seats from select brands.
The stroller can be folded with just one step and one hand, and is even easier to fold and unfold with an updated spring loaded folding lock that keeps everything where it needs to be.
- Folds compactly in one step with one hand, even with bassinet attached
- Stroller locks and stands when folded and can be carried by either carry handle or shoulder strap
- All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Compatible with UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat or UPPAbaby bassinet with the use of adapters (sold separately)
- Can fit in some airplane overhead bins
- Hand-sewn real leather handlebars with perforation
- Ventilated canopy with magnetized peek-a-boo window and pop-out sunshade for extra sun protection
- Roomy underseat basket holds 20 pounds and can be accessed from either front or back of stroller
- Back storage pocket holds keys, phone and other small items
- Multi-position drawstring seat recline
- Includes storage bag
- Product weight: 16.9 pounds
- Dimensions: 35.5″L x 20.25″W x 41″H
- Folded dimensions: 12″L* x 20.25″W x 23″H ( 11.5″ L without bumper bar)
- Weight limit: 3 months to 50 pounds
- Weight limit with Bassinet: birth to 20 pounds
- UPPAbaby MINU V2 stroller
- Bumper Bar
- Storage bag
*Product only available for shipping in the USA*