***We are unable to ship this item at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.***
Limited Purchase to 4 cans per family per week. Abuse of this will result in cancelled orders + 10% cancelation fee and rejection of future orders.
USDA Organic | Gluten Free | Easy to Digest
A FORMULA WITH JUST WHAT YOU (AND YOUR BABY) NEED
We Lost Sleep Over This So You Don’t Have To
- No NonsenseNO Corn SyrupNO Palm OilNO Maltodextrin
- Satisfaction GuaranteeDial Up, Dial downFree Shipping for Auto RenewSupport + Wellness
- Safety FirstRigorous TestingTamper Evident CansProduct Traceability
- Designed to NourishSupports ImmunityEasy on TummiesBrain Development
- What are the benefits of Bobbie?Bobbie offers complete nutrition for infants and is modeled after breast milk.Bobbie contains water-extracted (not hexane-extracted) DHA to help support brain development.Bobbie’s protein ratio is similar to the protein ratio of breast milk and is designed to support gentle digestion, supporting those growing little tummies while being easy on the gut.Iron is an essential mineral for a growing infant. Bobbie is one of the only U.S. formulas meeting both European & U.S. requirements for iron.
- Is Bobbie right for my baby?Bobbie is a nutritionally complete, milk-based infant formula intended for full term, healthy infants (0-12 months of age).Bobbie is not suitable for premature infants or infants with allergies to milk or soy, but it is:
No palm oil
Non-GMO (ingredients not genetically engineered)
No added natural or artificial flavors and colors (like all infant formulas)All infant formulas are required to go through strict manufacturing procedures. Bobbie contains highly refined coconut oil, which does not contain allergens. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please consult your baby’s pediatrician.
- Does Bobbie meet FDA requirements?We are proud that Bobbie officially meets all FDA requirements for infant formula.
- How much should I order, and how long does one can last?Bobbie is designed to meet your needs, ensuring you have just the right amount of formula at the right time. Every baby and every feeding journey is different, which is why we offer four different bundles sizes (2 cans, 4 cans, 8 cans and 10 cans) so each order fits your needs.Since we know that feeding needs change regularly, we’ll send you an email reminder before each monthly shipment to confirm the size of your next order.Every can of Bobbie includes 400g (14.1 oz.) of powdered formula and makes about 106 fl. oz. of formula, which is about twenty-six 4 oz. bottles. One can lasts about 3-4 days for an exclusively formula fed baby consuming 32 fl. oz. a day, or about a week if supplementing 50%.
***We are unable to ship this item outside of the Austin area at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.