Whether you’re out with your child wandering the urban jungle or hiking with them in the hills, the Onya Baby Outback offers a new approach to the soft-structured carrier. A durable, water-resistant, rip-stop nylon exterior and air-mesh lining makes it perfect for hot weather or hiking the trails. Parent and child will stay cooler with the air-mesh lining, which wicks away moisture leaving you both comfortable. It can be worn as a front-pack or backpack, and comes with an integrated seat that will fit almost any chair – for when you’ve decided to take a break for lunch and the restaurant doesn’t have a seat for your little one.
- Ergonomic soft structured baby carrier with 3 carrying positions: Front, back and hip
- Exclusive feature: Integrated chair harness transforms adult chair into a safe seat for baby
- Use from newborn (starting at 7 lbs) with baby booster (sold separately) to toddler (15-45 lbs)
- 100% rip-stop nylon body and air mesh lining for all climates
- Tuck-away sleeping/rain/sun hood with UPF 50 + sun protection